Allied Bank is one of the leading bank in the industry whose competitive culture always inspires their employees to deliver the best to its customers. To be the first-choice bank for its customers, they reach out for the best and efficient integrated solutions. Among its wide-ranging product, Allied bank car finance is catering a significant base.
It goes without saying that car is not a luxury anymore but a necessity in Pakistan. If you own a car, your life will be hassle free. Gone those days, when owning a car means that you must have a hefty amount in your bank account so that you can afford it. But, now, car financing has made the lives of the masses easier. You can afford your dream car on installments and pay the remaining the amount in an agreed time span.
Allied bank brings an ideal opportunity for its customers to afford a car under the banner of Allied bank car finance. Now you can access your dream car at the lowest possible mark-up rate as well as the easy repayments options, offered by the Allied bank car finance.
Features of Allied Bank Car Finance
Following are the striking features of the Allied Bank Car Finance:
- Allied Bank provides car financing up to PKR 6 Million.
- No hidden cost is charged to its customers, all costing and documentation are transparent to ensure customer trust in their services
- Allied Bank car finance offers car loan facility at the affordable mark-up rate of 1-year KIBOR + 4%. Where, KIBOR is the Karachi Inter Bank Offer Rate given by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
- Providing consumer friendly documentation process which is simple and easy.
- You can enjoy the facility of up to 80% car financing subject to the bank policy.
- The repayment period of the car loan ranges from 1 to 7 years.
- No processing fee will be charged if your car loan application got rejected.
Additional Reading: A Review of Islamic Car Finance Offered by Bank Islami
Eligibility Criteria for Potential Customers
Eligibility criteria to apply for Allied Bank Car Finance is as follows:
- Must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Fall under the age bracket of 21 to 59 years.
- Working as a permanent salaried individual
- The minimum length of your current service is 3 years
- Must be an account holder of ABL for minimum 6 months
- Minimum salary should be PKR 40,000/- or more then that.
What Documentation is Required to Get Loan?
To apply for the Allied Bank car finance loan, following basic documentation is required, the list is as follows:
- Copy of a CNIC/NICOP or smart NIC.
- 2 passport size recent photographs.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Last two months of salary slip which clearly indicate gross and net salary, and all details of deductions
- Completely filled and signed application form in all respects. Added with due verification from the branch.
Bottom line is, car financing is gaining popularity due to its ease of applying and getting your dream car. Visit now Mawazna.com to compare the best car loans available in Pakistan offered by the leading banks. This will not only help you in efficient financial management but also find you the best and suitable car loan as per your requirements and demand. We at Mawazna.com help you in finding the best for yourself.
“Mawazna Karein Apne Liye, Apno key Liye”
[…] Additional Reading: A Walkthrough of Allied Bank Car Finance […]
Comments are closed.